These days, surface floors has become more and more popular in replacing carpet to remove tough dirt and spots as well as moisture retention. Wood, tile, linoleum and laminated flooring are also simple to maintain and clean... until soils accumulate. The job is done far more quickly when you hire a qualified cleaner. However, there’s a way to use the same tools, processes and secret guidelines as the experts.For effective floor cleaning, you could consider the following 7 basic steps to maintaining the cleanliness of the floors like an expert:
1.Pick the right tools. You will need a brush with tapered bristles and wide coverage, machine washable floor mops and terry fabric towels or any absorbent and machine washable towel.
2. Use ergonomics. Sweeping, cleaning and drying your flooring can bring about serious muscle pains. Use tools with handles of suitable lengths (or adjustable handles) matching your height. Do not bend your back again - only bend your knees and extend your arms. If you need to get lower, kneel on a mat. You need to think about this for your comfort at work.
3. Start sweeping or vacuuming. This task is simple. Vacuuming, sweeping or dusting your floor before mopping will reduce existing dust, dirt and hair as well as to keep the mop water clear.
4. Mop with a multi-purpose cleaner. A multi-purpose cleaner doesn't just remove grime and dirt build up; it is going to clean your flooring getting rid of bacteria and pollens. Whether you are cleaning linoleum, laminated, hardwood or tile floors you can clean and deodorize without damage using a multi-purpose and multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant.
• Dilute ¼ cup of solution to a half gallon of water and mop
• Refill your bucket with clean water and your cleaning solution when the mop water gets unclean
• Keep a rag below your mop bucket to avoid scratches or discoloration
5. Remove scuffs and shoe marks. Remember to use a white, no scratch, soft wire mesh pad with your multi-purpose cleaner. Lightly rub the spot until it is removed.
6. Dry your floors. Experts dry freshly mopped floors with super-absorbent towels to remove left over dirt and particles and prevent hard water spots. It also help you from accidentally bringing in new dirt that can build grime and stay there until your next clean up day.
7. Add some shine. Prolong use of industrial floor shining products that contain wax will cause residue build up and can surely trap dirt. To make your floor have a sparkle look in a natural way, we suggest a mixture which you can apply directly to your floors. Use a spray bottle and clean with a dry mop or towel:
• 1 cup of water
• 1 cup of vinegar
• 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
You are now finished. Bear in mind to wash the tools you used so you can utilize it again next time. If you like the steps but hate the hassles, and intend to go beyond simple sweeping and mopping, consider hiring a real professional janitorial / maid service. Mari's Property Management & Cleaning Services, Youngtown, AZ, Arizona is a trusted and trained cleaning professional in Youngtown, AZ, Arizona. Contact them now and experience a real clean home. Services include all types of cleaning and we also customize our services for our customer’s satisfaction!