Nowadays, surface flooring has become increasingly popular in replacing carpeting to remove challenging grime and spills as well as water retention. Wood, tile, linoleum and laminated flooring are also simple to maintain and clean... until dirt build up. The job is done far more quickly when you hire an experienced cleaner. However, there’s a way to use the same tools, processes and secret tips as the experts.
For effective floor cleaning, you may consider the following 7 basic steps to maintaining the cleanliness of your floors like an expert:
1.Pick the right tools. You will need a brush with tapered bristles and wide coverage, machine washable floor mops and terry fabric bath towels or any absorbent and machine washable towel.
2. Use ergonomics. Sweeping, mopping and drying your floor can bring about severe muscle aches and pains. Utilize tools with handles of suitable lengths (or adjustable handles) matching your height. Don't bend your back again - only bend your legs and extend your arms. If you want to get lower, kneel on a mat. You need to think about this for your comfort at work.
. Start sweeping or vacuuming. This step is simple. Vacuuming, sweeping or dusting your floor prior to wetmopping will eliminate existing dust, dirt and hair as well as to help keep the mop water clean.
4. Mop with a multi-purpose cleaner. A multi-purpose solution will not only remove dirt and grime build up; it's going to clean your floors getting rid of bacteria and pollens. Regardless if you are cleaning linoleum, laminated, hardwood or tile floors you can clean and deodorize without damage simply by using a multi-purpose and multi-surface solution and disinfectant.
• Dilute ¼ cup of cleaner to a half gallon of water and mop
• Refill your bucket with clean water and your cleaning solution when the mop water gets filthy
• Keep a rag below your mop container to prevent scratches or discoloration
5. Remove scuffs and heel marks. Remember to use a white, no scratch, soft wire mesh pad with your multi-purpose cleaner. Lightly rub the spot until it is removed.
6. Dry your floors. Experts dry freshly mopped floors with super-absorbent towels to remove left over dirt and particles and prevent hard water spots. It also help you from accidentally bringing in new dirt that can build grime and stay there until your next clean up day.
7. Add some shine. Prolong use of industrial floor shining products that contain wax will cause residue build up and can surely trap dirt. To make your floor have a sparkle look in a natural way, we suggest a mixture which you can apply directly to your floors. Use a spray bottle and clean with a dry mop or towel:
• 1 cup of water
• 1 cup of vinegar
• 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
You are now finished. Bear in mind to wash the tools you used so you can utilize it again next time. If you like the steps but hate the hassles, and intend to go beyond simple sweeping and mopping, consider hiring a real professional janitorial / maid service. Mari's Property Management & Cleaning Services, Youngtown, AZ, Arizona is a trusted and trained cleaning professional in Youngtown, AZ, Arizona. Contact them now and experience a real clean home. Services include all types of cleaning and we also customize our services for our customer’s satisfaction!