Keeping your home germ free (or as close to as possible) can be difficult but hiring a Professional House Cleaning Service in Glendale, AZ will make this chore much easier and less stressful.
At Mari's Cleaning Services we will sanitize your bathrooms, kitchen, light switches, doors etc. We will clean all your surface areas to keep those germs at bay.
Give Mari's Cleaning Services a call at 623-266-9051
Helping kids develop healthy hygiene habits at home can go a long way to reducing the spread of germs in school.
Here are three simple steps you can take:
1. Take 5 to Disinfect
To kill 99.9% of the germs* on hard, nonporous surfaces that can cause colds and flu, use Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes to disinfect household surfaces kids touch most at home:
- Refrigerator handles
- TV remotes
- Toy storage bins
- Light switches
2. Teach Kids the ABCs of Healthy Hygiene
- Always wash hands before and after eating and after using the bathroom, with soap and warm water, for at least 20 seconds — the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice.
- Be aware of germs, and know where they can hide, especially on shared school supplies.
- Cough and sneeze into elbows or tissues, not hands.
3. Donate Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of germs, including the viruses that can cause the common cold and flu,* but more than half of teachers have to buy their own. Do yours a favor, and donate wipes to help keep your child’s classroom cleaner and healthier, especially at the start of the school year, and during cold and flu season.
*Influenza A2, Rhinovirus type 14