House Keeping in Phoenix, AZ 85053, How to Organize Your Purse, Mari's Cleaning Services
Alright all women, take note! All have struggled with the idea of what to carry in a purse. It seems like often times we carry more than we need and don't use half of the items in our purse, but the one time we decide to lighten the load, we need the one item that we never used the entire time it was in our purse. What is up with that? Well, regardless, there are a few musts and don'ts when it comes to organizing your purse and what should and shouldn't belong in your purse.
1. A wallet or a small pouch for ID's, credit cards, and money is important. You don't want to travel or go anywhere without a wallet so this is a must in your purse. To help with purse organization and save space, have one wallet where you keep all of this information instead of several different pouches that take up more room.
2. Cosmetic bag for quick touch ups. This should include some touch up powder, chapstick, and maybe a lip gloss. There is no need to bring your entire makeup bag because you most likely will not reapply your mascara half way through the day. Leave your makeup bag at home where it belongs. Having a nail clipper in your cosmetic bag wouldn't hurt either.
3. Travel size lotion. There is absolutely no need to carry a full size bottle of lotion in your purse. This truly does get heavy so a small travel size bottle is perfect.
4. Mini first aid kit. For the emergencies such as a paper cut.
5. A pen or two. Really, you don't need more than that.
6. If you want to carry a hairbrush, make sure it is a compact hair brush or a small comb. A full size hair brush takes more space than necessary and adds to the clutter in a purse.
7. A small bottle of medicine for those headaches that strike mid-day.
You really don't need anymore in your purse aside from the items mentioned above. Certainly, everyone has different items that they carry in their purse but it is important to remember the concept of travel size. Also, separeting the different items according to category (funds, makeup, medicine, etc.) allows for excellent purse organization. Of course if you have children, the situation may be a little different but it is always good to have a separate bag. There is no need to shove everything in your purse and carry the load on a regular basis. Take the challenge and organize your purse, you won't regret it!
House Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Maid Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Housekeeping Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, House Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Professional House Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Professional Maid Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Professional Housekeeping Services in Phoenix, AZ 85053, Professional House Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Residential House Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ 85053, Residential Home Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Home Cleaning Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018, Home Cleaners in Phoenix, AZ 85053, Residential Maid Services in Phoenix, AZ 85018 Affordable Housekeeping in Phoenix, AZ 85053, Affordable Maid Service in Phoenix, AZ 85053