All of us at Mari’s cleaning services are hoping everyone is doing well and staying safe. During this challenging time we immediately implemented health and sanitary protocol for our staff and clients. As a result all of our clients and staff are continuing to be healthy and safe. Our existing clients, and new clients, not only consider us as their home cleaning service but now their sanitizing specialist.
Cleaning is critical anytime, but especially now. It’s more important than ever to keep your house clean as the global spread of the virus continues. It is important to know that according to Governor Ducey's Executive Order for COVID-19 he calls out Cleaning services as an essential business. Here are a few ways that Mari's Cleaning Services is keeping your family safe and healthy during this outbreak..
· We were able to secure a hospital grade disinfectant that all teams will be using this starting this week.
· Our cleaning crew is healthy. We will not – Under any circumstances – allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work. Most cleaning companies stay so short-handed that they pressure employees to come to work anyway. Our employees understand and know to stay home when they are sick or running a fever. They understand the importance of protecting their family, other staff members and clients. A clean and professionally sanitized home helps keep you healthy. They also are limiting their outside of work activities to essentials only.
· The virus spreads via respiratory droplets that can remain alive for hours, even days on some surfaces, meaning that NOW is the time to schedule a sanitized deep cleaning and ensure it’s done on a frequent basis. Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces in high-traffic areas will do a lot to keep your family safe, along with other precautions like hand-washing, not touching your face, and coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm or a tissue, not into your hand. We clean frequently touched surfaces in your home.
The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to wash your hands frequently and disinfect surfaces. As part of our new protocol our staff will be sure to wipe down frequently with disinfectant high touched surfaces of your home, such as:
· Light switches
· Cabinet handles
· Drawer handles
· Toilet handles
· Microwave handle and buttons
· Coffee pot handle
· Refrigerator door handle
· Hard-backed chairs
· TV remotes
· We encourage you to clean your cell phone.
We know our clients are not going to leave their cellphone behind for us to clean, so we want you to know how to clean the germiest object you come in contact with every day. Have an iPhone? Apple says it’s safe to wipe down phone screens with a Clorox Disinfectant Wipe or 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe.
Finally, we appreciate those of you who have informed us if you are not feeling well and pause your service.
We are praying over our business to be a bright spot in assisting you with keeping your home germ free and protected from the coronavirus. Many small businesses have been forced to close down but we believe our service is more critical than ever before.
Staying Healthy with Mari’s Cleaning Services
We appreciate our Health Care Providers and they are working endless hours. If you are interested in giving a HealthCare Provider a "Gift Card" for a house cleaning please let us know.
Blessings to you and your family,